Well, hi there! Welcome to Trendgredient, a collection of easy, delicious, and fun recipes that marry comfort food with no-fuss sophistication. I invite you to join me on this culinary adventure where you always have a seat at my table!
Celebrate the Holidays with these Recipes!
Winter is upon us and it is time to share my favorite holiday-inspired recipes.
What's Cookin' at Trendgredient
Here are some of our most recent blog posts.
Check out what our readers are obsessing over these days...
- Air Fried Ravioli: Your Next Awesome Culinary Obsession
- A Southern Classic: Quick and Creamy Cheese Grits Recipe
- Apple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- The Most Decadent Basque Burnt Cheesecake With Cherry Rioja Sauce
- Heavenly Angeled Eggs That Are A Healthy Miracle Food
- Healthy, Easy Roasted Vegetable Salad With A Balsamic Reduction
- Tomato Bisque With Grilled Cheese Croutons: The Ultimate Comfort Food
- The Best Easy And Delicious Dutch Oven Chili Recipe
Start your meal off with a bang! Here are our favorite appetizers that are sure to be a hit with your friends and family.
See more appetizer recipes →
Looking for something new and different to serve for dinner? Below are our dinner favorites.
See more dinner recipes →
Side Dish Recipes
No meal is complete without some delicious side dishes to accompany your main dish.
See more side dish recipes →
Indulge your sweet tooth with these delightful desserts.
See more dessert recipes →
FAQ: Can I feature your recipe/photo on my website?
I love working with fellow food bloggers! If you wish to feature one of my recipes/photos with a backlink directly from your website to mine, go ahead! (Backlinks are required.) If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at [email protected] to discuss the details.
Want to Start Your Own Food Blog?
Starting a food blog is a great way to dive into your passion for cooking and make some money on the side. Here are some resources to get you started.
- How to Be A Food Blogger
- How to Choose a Web Hosting Company
- Tips for Naming a Food Blog
- How to Hire a Freelancer
See more food blogger resources →