Well, hi there! Welcome to Trendgredient, a collection of easy, delicious, and fun recipes that marry comfort food with no-fuss sophistication. I invite you to join me on this culinary adventure where you always have a seat at my table!
A Healthy Start to the New Year
Happy 2024! Here are some of our favorite "get back on track" recipes to help you start the new year with a (healthy) bang!
Get Ready For Game Day!
It's that time of year again! Here are some of our favorite Game Day recipes:
Introducing our brand-new line of aprons, exclusively available at Trendgredient! After several months of creative design and meticulous craftsmanship, we are thrilled to unveil these stylish and functional aprons.
See more at the Trendgredient Store →
Comfort Food Classics
It's the time of year when meals need to be hearty and soul-warming. Here are some great comfort food recipes to get you started.
Check out what our readers are obsessing over these days...
- Air Fried Ravioli: Your Next Awesome Culinary Obsession
- The Most Decadent Basque Burnt Cheesecake With Cherry Rioja Sauce
- Quick And Creamy Cheese Grits Recipe
- Video Tutorial: Easy and Sophisticated Raspberry Brie Tartlets
- The Best Oil to Season a Blackstone Griddle
- How To Make Soft Gingerbread Cookies Without Molasses
- Healthy, Easy Roasted Vegetable Salad With A Balsamic Reduction
- Cranberry Pistachio Cheese Log Recipe
Our Most Recent Posts
Here's what we have been working on lately...
- The Best Keurig for an Office: A Comprehensive Guide (2024)
- Top 10 Dutch Oven Dessert Recipes
- Why You Should Buy a Damascus Knife Today
- The Best Stanley Cup Dupe
- Best Espresso Machines Under 300 Dollars
- What to Eat with Buffalo Chicken Dip
- How to Reheat Onion Rings in an Air Fryer
- Why Everything You Know About Food Blogging is Wrong
Start your meal off with a bang! Here are our favorite appetizers that are sure to be a hit with your friends and family.
See more appetizer recipes →
Looking for something new and different to serve for dinner? Below are our dinner favorites.
See more dinner recipes →
Side Dish Recipes
No meal is complete without some delicious side dishes to accompany your main dish.
See more side dish recipes →
Indulge your sweet tooth with these delightful desserts.
See more dessert recipes →
FAQ: Can I feature your recipe/photo on my website?
I love working with fellow food bloggers! If you wish to feature one of my recipes/photos with a backlink directly from your website to mine, go ahead! (Backlinks are required.) If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at [email protected] to discuss the details.
Want to Start Your Own Food Blog?
Starting a food blog is a great way to dive into your passion for cooking and make some money on the side. Here are some resources to get you started.
- Why Everything You Know About Food Blogging Is Wrong
- How to Be A Food Blogger
- How to Choose a Web Hosting Company
- Tips for Naming a Food Blog
- How to Hire a Freelancer
See more food blogger resources →