Well, hi there! Welcome to Trendgredient, a collection of easy, delicious, and fun recipes that marry comfort food with no-fuss sophistication. I invite you to join me on this culinary adventure where you always have a seat at my table!
Summertime... And The Living Is EASY
Summer means spending time outdoors with friends and family - NOT hovering over a hot stove! Here are our favorite easy and refreshing summertime recipes:
Fresh and Satisfying Side Salad Ideas
Add a burst of freshness and flavor to your dinner table with our favorite side salads:
Check out what our readers are obsessing over these days...
- 20 Delicious Side Dishes For Fish Tacos
- Quick And Creamy Cheese Grits Recipe
- Air Fried Ravioli: Your Next Awesome Culinary Obsession
- The Most Decadent Basque Burnt Cheesecake With Cherry Rioja Sauce
- Hawaiian Bread French Toast Recipe That Will Make Heads Turn
- Outstanding Chicken Enchiladas With A Tangy Roasted Tomatillo Sauce
- Video Tutorial: Easy and Healthy Oven Baked Salmon
- Cooking Brisket 101: Everything You Need to Know
Start your meal off with a bang! Here are our favorite appetizers that are sure to be a hit with your friends and family.
See more appetizer recipes →
Looking for something new and different to serve for dinner? Below are our dinner favorites.
See more dinner recipes →
Side Dish Recipes
No meal is complete without some delicious side dishes to accompany your main dish.
See more side dish recipes →
Indulge your sweet tooth with these delightful desserts.
See more dessert recipes →
FAQ: Can I feature your recipe/photo on my website?
I love working with fellow food bloggers! If you wish to feature one of my recipes/photos with a backlink directly from your website to mine, go ahead! (Backlinks are required.) If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at [email protected] to discuss the details.
Want to Start Your Own Food Blog?
Starting a food blog is a great way to dive into your passion for cooking and make some money on the side. Here are some resources to get you started.
- How to Be A Food Blogger
- How to Choose a Web Hosting Company
- Tips for Naming a Food Blog
- How to Hire a Freelancer
See more food blogger resources →