Well, hi there! Welcome to Trendgredient, a collection of easy, delicious, and fun recipes that marry comfort food with no-fuss sophistication. I invite you to join me on this culinary adventure where you always have a seat at my table!
Party Food For The Big Game
Whether you are cheering on your favorite football, baseball, basketball or hockey team, these recipes are all tried-and-true crowd pleasers.
On The Lighter Side...
As we start a new year, our health and wellness take center stage. Don't fix yourself a sad salad - healthy food can be just as flavorful as your favorite guilty pleasure!
Winter Celebrations and Comforts
We are in the season of Valentine's Day, Mardi Gras, and comfort food. Tuck into these scrumptious recipes to stay satiated this winter.
What's Cookin' at Trendgredient
Here are some of our most recent blog posts.
Check out what our readers are obsessing over these days...
- Cranberry Pistachio Cheese Log Recipe
- Air Fried Ravioli: Your Next Awesome Culinary Obsession
- 80 Amazingly Easy Air Fryer Recipes For Beginners
- Quick And Creamy Cheese Grits Recipe
- The Most Decadent Basque Burnt Cheesecake With Cherry Rioja Sauce
- Spice Up Dry January With A Hot Honey Mojito Mocktail
- Video Tutorial: Easy and Sophisticated Raspberry Brie Tartlets
- Healthy, Easy Roasted Vegetable Salad With A Balsamic Reduction
Start your meal off with a bang! Here are our favorite appetizers that are sure to be a hit with your friends and family.
See more appetizer recipes →
Looking for something new and different to serve for dinner? Below are our dinner favorites.
See more dinner recipes →
Side Dish Recipes
No meal is complete without some delicious side dishes to accompany your main dish.
See more side dish recipes →
Indulge your sweet tooth with these delightful desserts.
See more dessert recipes →
FAQ: Can I feature your recipe/photo on my website?
I love working with fellow food bloggers! If you wish to feature one of my recipes/photos with a backlink directly from your website to mine, go ahead! (Backlinks are required.) If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at [email protected] to discuss the details.
Want to Start Your Own Food Blog?
Starting a food blog is a great way to dive into your passion for cooking and make some money on the side. Here are some resources to get you started.
- How to Be A Food Blogger
- How to Choose a Web Hosting Company
- Tips for Naming a Food Blog
- How to Hire a Freelancer
See more food blogger resources →